river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Remaining Graduation Tasks
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2011 01:20:41 GMT
> Peter wrote:
>> Trunk's not quite ready for branching & release yet, but it is close.
>> Just waiting for people to finish recent work, then I'll cut the
>> release. This includes Patricia's outrigger improvements and Sim's
>> new configuration builder.
>
> The only remaining action on my Outrigger work that should be done
> before the next release is checking in a FastList unit test. I'll try to
> get that done today - the test already exists and passes.

Done.

Although I have ambitions to get my performance tests and alternative
FastList implementation checked in, I don't think that should hold-up
the release. Indeed, there is a case for holding it until after the next
release, to give time to see how things work and move them around with
minimal disruption.

Patricia