river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Remaining Graduation Tasks
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:51:55 GMT
Peter wrote:
> Trunk's not quite ready for branching & release yet, but it is close.
> Just waiting for people to finish recent work, then I'll cut the
> release.  This includes Patricia's outrigger improvements and Sim's
> new configuration builder.

The only remaining action on my Outrigger work that should be done
before the next release is checking in a FastList unit test. I'll try to
get that done today - the test already exists and passes.

> I'm not going to be able to fix the solaris sparc java 1.6 security
> bugs before release, I just don't have the time at present.  It is my
> intention to fix this bug before retiring my ageing sparc however.

Although I don't recommend holding the release for this, is there some
way you could give me remote access to a River set-up on your sparc?
Alternatively, perhaps you could look at the physically smaller sparc
offering on EBay and let me know the cheapest one that could run River?

Patricia