river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Remaining Graduation Tasks
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 13:32:53 GMT
Trunk's not quite ready for branching & release yet, but it is close.  Just waiting for
people to finish recent work, then I'll cut the release.  This includes Patricia's outrigger
improvements and Sim's new configuration builder.

I'm not going to be able to fix the solaris sparc java 1.6 security bugs before release, I
just don't have the time at present.  It is my intention to fix this bug before retiring my
ageing sparc however.

I can't see Oracle releasing a sparc developer workstation any time soon, so that's the end
of the line, unless someone else takes it up.

Cheers,

Peter.