river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 09:42:09 GMT
Hi Niclas,

Thanks for the friendly reminder.  I missed the report reminder, so
Jukka kindly forwarded on one for a different project so I could get
the instructions.  I was supposed to draft a report yesterday but I
didn't get around to it, I'll post a draft to this list today.
(Fingers crossed.)

Watch this space.

Tom