river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Exiting the incubator
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:15:00 GMT
Hi,

I started requesting infrastructure to help us with the TLP migration.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-3416 for a container
issue of what needs to be done infrastructure-wise.

There was some discussion about perhaps delaying the migration until
after the release, but no big consensus on that so I think it's best
if we just get over with the migration right away. Overall it's a
fairly painless operation. The biggest hurdless are the updated
mailing list, svn and web addresses, but each of these requires just a
minute or two of getting used to. I'll update you with more details as
the migration proceeds.

BR,

Jukka Zitting