river-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Creswell <dan.cresw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug nominations
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:56:20 GMT
XA-compliant - red rag to a bull that is.....can't keep my mouth shut....

XA and two-phase commit tend to go hand in hand and whilst that's certainly
the current Jini spec it has some dark corners progress wise we might want
to look at. This might entail some changes to the spec or at least some
additional guidance.....

On the more general "review all services point" - yes, indeed. I'd go as far
as asking the question "do we still need 'em all?". Less code, makes less
maintenance, makes for more focus on other stuff.