river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: MarshalledServiceItem
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 11:24:11 GMT
Sorry, I've got my nit-picking hat on...

The null check in the equals method isn't needed because you get a
free one by using "instanceof".

I know you've warned that the class is not thread-safe, but people
often forget that doing a sysout of an object calls toString().  I'd
still be tempted to whack some protection into toString to stop it
blowing up when people start printing lots of debug messages.

Other than that it looks good to me.