river-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Creswell <dan.cresw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jeri?
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:22:21 GMT
Android and the consequences is one angle certainly. I was thinking
something maybe a bit more sacred like:

All services exposed via REST and dynamically discovered (properly as
opposed to the more traditional definition of dynamic discovery used for the
web which involves having a specific URL to start from and some feed or
another to parse).

If one goes wholly REST the idea of movable code everywhere is less relevant
though not eliminated (it's still an attractive proposition for certain
platforms/environments).