river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Upcoming svn switch
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:30:10 GMT
On 09-02-11 12:46, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> As far I understand, infra do the setting up the mailing lists, svn,
> website etc.  Once it's set up, we then have to move all the content,
> including removing stuff from the incubator (I think).

I've asked on infra if it is done in steps or in bulk, i've not received
an answer yet. Because it is subtasked i assume steps.

In order to have a working infrastructure we need to do a lot ourselfs.
I'm guessing the ASF CMS templates and configs need to be done by us,
and our hudson jobs need to have their svn paths adjusted, workspaces
deleted and rebuild initiated.

The svn wil probably be moved with svn move. So no cleanup of old
incubator stuff. Everyone with a local copy need to relocate the local
repo, so that they wont lose any changes pending.

We also need a website .htaccess for redirection of the old to the new.

Mailing lists are moved by infra, but we need to change the urls in the
website and source.

We need to remove the incubator disclaimer from the source.

But i really would like a committer experienced in TLP migrations to
confirm this.

Gr. Sim