river-dev mailing list archives

From Calum Shaw-Mackay <calum.shawmac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug nominations
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 08:44:08 GMT
As I recall, while the code was still at Sun, there were thoughts about making Mahalo XA-compliant.

And as more general comment, taking into account both comments on Outrigger, and the TransactionManager,
perhaps there should be an effort to look at all the default services supplied with River,
with a view to seeing what the shortcomings are and addressing them in River, rather than
showing them as 'just an example of a Transaction Service, etc.', because in the main, most
users won't reimplement the standard services.

--Calum

On 10 Feb 2011, at 16:49, Gregg Wonderly wrote:

> I'd personally have a great desire to have TransactionManager be a focus of some effort
to try and finish getting its behavior to be dependable and consistent for a single process
service.