river-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Creswell <dan.cresw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Re: New name for Jini TCK?
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:27:16 GMT
I think the name we choose is probably related to the other discussion about
how we handle specifications....At least part of the kit's responsibility is
to ensure compatibility with the specs IMHO.

On that basis I'd be calling it Jini Compatibility Kit but, well, it's only
a name and so long as it's clear what the kit itself is for/does it don't
matter soooo much.