river-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Creswell <dan.cresw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dependency Analsys
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:25:49 GMT
Yeah, that's kind of where I was going with my Unix comment.

I can take your data structure convert it to text and feed it to GraphViz,
or change it to something else and feed it to some SNA thing or maybe render
it into a JTree.

Basically it's a bunch of different converters/walkers over the top of some
graph abstraction. The walkers may do conversion, presentation, statistics,
filtering, or whatever....