river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: ConfigurationBuilder options...
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:15:40 GMT
ConfigurationBuilder.setInitialLookupGroups(String[] grps)

ConfigurationBuilder.setInitialMemberGroups(String[] grps)

ConfigurationBuilder.setExporter(TomCantRememberType exporter)

ConfigurationBuilder.addInitialLookupAttribute(Entry e);
ConfigurationBuilder.addInitialLookupAttributes(Entry[] es);

Again, I'm assuming that I not barking up the wrong tree...