river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Preparations for release
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 04:07:50 GMT
I have a candidate fix in skunk/patsOutrigger. It definitely fixes the
original bug.

The main issue that affects the whole system is that I have changed the
compilation target to 5. That lets us get the benefit of foreach
iteration over collections.

I'm currently running the javaspace category QA tests, but that will
take some time. Meanwhile, I plan to work on adding my FastList unit
tests and benchmarks.

When do we need to wrap up changes for the release?

Patricia