river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Dependency Analsys
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:02:29 GMT
Hmm, Unix hey?

Svn update then build trunk.

ant classdepend.jar

Then from the trunk directory, run something like this:

java -jar lib/classdepend.jar -cp build/classes -graph -excljava
com.sun.jini.outrigger.PersistentOutriggerImpl >output_graph.txt

You'll need to add the following to the text file.

digraph G {

}

Sorry I hadn't added it to the output for the -graph option.

-excljava excludes classes from the java platform.

You can edit com.sun.jini.tool.classdepend.ClassDepend.java and create a
number of other command line options.

To see what can be done, there are a number of additional options
documented in com.sun.jini.tool.classdepend.ClassDependParameters.

These could be added quite simply to make the command line much more
powerful.

Cheers,

Peter.