river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Dependency Analsys
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:34:17 GMT
Ok, sounds like a good experiment, the interesting thing about River
packages, is they tend to originate from multiple jar files.

The code's been in River since the last release, since ClassDep depends
on it, I've created a jar locally that allows you to run classdepend
from the command line.  I think I'll upload the changes so anyone
interested can play around with it too.

The programmable API is more powerful than the command line api, perhaps
classdepend needs a dynamic graphical api.  JTree?

Cheers,

Peter.