river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Dependency Analsys
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 09:05:09 GMT
Thanks Dan & Patricia for your suggestions,

I'm still struggling with the graph output, it's a lot of data, perhaps
too much, the PNG turned out to be 30MB, for all dependency links in
River, originating from PersistentOutriggerImpl.

I've attached the text file used to generate the graph.

I'll have to get back to you.

Cheers,

Peter.