river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: build mechanisms
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:16:23 GMT
On 18-01-11 17:07, Dennis Reedy wrote:
> Seems like its just a one-time utility. Moving the files into their
> constituent module results in the new project structure. Its nothing
> that needs to be done more than once IMO. Once they are moved, they
> stay. Or maybe I just dont get what you're asking for.

Assuming it is done without error, and no discussion during the process.

The script has the bonus, the block on the trunk doesn't last that long.
Or do you have a stepwise process in mind?

I think its either, write the procedure, or write the script. I would
write the script, but you are not me.

Gr. Sim