river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: build mechanisms
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:45:32 GMT
On 14-01-11 13:27, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 14-01-11 13:04, Dan Creswell wrote:
>> Okay, have we got a stable branch currently?
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/river/jtsk/branches/2.1/
>
> Should be it. We have derived release tags 2.1.1. and 2.1.2 from it.

At least, i hope your are not talking about a parallel line that gets
merges from trunk all the time?

After a release, the stable branch will not receive development. So a
stable branch will only exist from the moment of release start decision,
until release.

After the release we all converge to working on the trunk.

Gr. Sim