river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: ConfigurationBuilder options...
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 08:49:56 GMT
On 11-01-11 13:15, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> ConfigurationBuilder.setInitialLookupGroups(String[] grps)
>
> ConfigurationBuilder.setInitialMemberGroups(String[] grps)
>
> ConfigurationBuilder.setExporter(TomCantRememberType exporter)
>
> ConfigurationBuilder.addInitialLookupAttribute(Entry e);
> ConfigurationBuilder.addInitialLookupAttributes(Entry[] es);

I think this approach is better served with the DynamicConfiguration
that Dennis proposed. (Because of the non-string method arguments).

Both ConfigurationBuilders can implement the ConfigurationFactory (even
as selfdocumenting code).

I will rename the text based builder to TextConfigurationBuilder.

Gr. Sim