river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: An in memory configuration builder
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:05:06 GMT
On 10-01-11 19:42, Dennis Reedy wrote:
> Fir testing I use a a DynamicConfiguration class that extends net.jini.config.AbstractConfiguration.
It basically becomes a configuration object that can be populated with
> entries programmatically at runtime. Would that help?

It certainly might be. Would that be some kind of extended Map?

I'm still fuzzing on how to pass the 'current configuration' to the
ServiceDescriptor in text based configs. I was thinking of adding a
extended parameter $configuration. Any ideas?

Gr. Sim