river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: An in memory configuration builder
Date Mon, 10 Jan 2011 17:09:17 GMT
On 10-01-11 17:44, Dan Creswell wrote:
> Or we could fix up EmbeddedDescriptor to exploit either the new or existing
> constructor?

Or add an extra constructor to the existing Descriptor, and determine
based on that? Or move the bulk of the logic to an intermediate class,
and derive to small ones from it.

I wonder, if we use the new signature, this will be compatible with the
old one, it's only the place where you call
ConfigurationProvider.getInstance(). (reminder: take the right classloader).

Gr. Sim