river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: release baking
Date Fri, 07 Jan 2011 10:52:59 GMT
Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> Peter,
>
> You did the last release. Do you still have the notes or urls pointing
> to the recipes used for baking this one?
>
> Gr. Sim

I do have a set of notes and a number of email records, a very brief
summary of the process (missing details): if we're happy with the code,
we need to review the documentation, decide on a version number, add
release notes for this release, then we build, sign and upload the
artefact's to make them available for review, vote on the release
artefact's then post a release vote to IPMC, once this passes, we upload
the release artefact's, then they become available from the apache
mirror sites.

Cheers,

Peter.