river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Progress, and a problem
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:31:00 GMT
Dan has some interesting ideas on doing remote testing on a single
machine.  Some of them we could possibly adapt to our needs/use.

http://www.dancres.org/blitzblog/2010/11/09/remoting/

Obviously, there might/probably/definitely be some QA and/or River
refactoring that needs to doing before we can do any of the stuff he
suggests.  Personally, I'd be tempted to take a test we want to run
remotely, duplicate it, and refactor it to get what we want.  But
then, I'm always in favour of adding additional tests...