river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Website, docuemntation links, and river/src-doc/static/index.html
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:17:22 GMT
Hi Wade,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I've just recently uploaded all of the
original Jini Specs and other documentation into our new CMS.  It's
still in the staging environment at the moment because I still haven't
converted it all to our CMS markup from it's original HTML.

You're absolutely right, a link to the specs straight from the home
page is a good thing to have.  Currently I'm removing all the links to
the API docs from the specs, mostly because I know that they'll all be
broken.  I have a cunning plan to add links from every class mentioned
in the specs to the latest API docs using sed and grep - and probably
awk as well.

A link straight to the API docs from the home page would also be good.

Cheers,

Tom