river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r780269 - /websites/staging/river/trunk/content/river/docs/index.html
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:47:44 GMT
It is big.  Also very boring.

A link check when I'm done would be great, as I know already that some
of the links are broken.

I'm dropping some content as I go along because we have better docs
elsewhere (e.g. the build instructions) but other things, like the
activation.html and I'm sure others, I will make sure get linked to
from somewhere.

If anyone one wants to help I've started in the parent docs directory.
 There are the release-notes and specs directories that also need
doing...