river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] December Report
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:17:39 GMT
Updated the three next important steps and moved the originals in the
body of the report.  Added Jukka as the "signed by mentor"

project has recently been able to run all the categories of the QA tests which is a significant
accomplishment, but it does make for a rather long test sequence.  They have highlighted several
bugs which have been fixed.  More of the JTREG tests are also passing after fixes to the environment
and the tests themselves.