river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Resolution
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 21:40:45 GMT
Hi,

On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Tom Hobbs <tvhobbs@googlemail.com> wrote:
> RESOLVED, that the persons listed immediately below be and hereby are
> appointed to serve as the initial members of the Apache River Project:

It's customary for some of the project mentors to stick around as PMC
member to make sure everything runs smoothly after the graduation and
to maintain a link to the ASF membership until the first River
committers get elected as ASF members.

If you're willing to suffer me for a little longer, I'd be happy to
join the River PMC in this capacity.

> Special Order 6E, Establishing the Apache River Project, was approved
> by **VOTE RESULT GOES HERE**.

This part is normally added by the ASF secretary after the board
meeting. There's no need to include it in the resolution.

BR,

Jukka Zitting