river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Re: Formatting of River Source Tree
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 10:00:30 GMT
Okay, I get it.  I think.

A mass re-formating of the entire source is definitely a waste of time
and effort.

So does the following scenario meet this standard?

- I want to make a meaningful change to Class A.
- Class A is badly formatted.
- I fix the formatting of Class A.
- I commit Class A.
- I make my meaningful change to Class A.
- I commit Class A.

The above process has served me well in the past.