river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: light refactoring
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 16:49:32 GMT
This was my understanding also, although there remained some
discussions that needed having regarding how we can support other
platforms (1.4?, CDC?)

I vaguely recall that we'd make some code changes up to 1.5, but until
the above had been resolved such things were to be kept safely in
branches...  But don't quote me, I might just have invented that bit!

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 9:37 PM, MICHAEL MCGRADY
<mmcgrady@topiatechnology.com> wrote:
> I thought that the discussion did not bleed out but that it reached a limited consensus
that River would go to Java 5 but not presently to Java 6.  There was no formal vote.

> MG
>

> On Dec 29, 2010, at 10:40 AM, Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:

to be non-controversial, and might ease future development.)