river-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Hobbs <tvho...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: datastructure classes
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 16:27:49 GMT
I've taken the liberty of creating a new Jira for the refactoring of
FastList in the Outrigger internals.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RIVER-386

Sorry is that's presumptuous or if the wording of ticket is wrong.  I
thought it'd be good to start getting something a bit more structured
down.  Particularly if we can get the details of the kinds of numbers
that Mike is talking about.

Personally, I think that Mike's (and others) comments are exactly what
this dev community needs to see.  Any implementation decision we make
(particular when refactoring existing functionality) needs to have (at
least) an eye on the needs of our users.