river-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Ramsdale <jeff.ramsd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress, and a problem
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 01:51:38 GMT
Shay, as Patricia has clearly stated in the past she's doing this as a
hobby, not looking for a production system. I'd rather see you get
involved in the community than try to draw people away. Free is great
(as is non-free--I have nothing against commerce), but Apache River is
open source. How will you contribute?

-jeff