river-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: status file
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:50:48 GMT
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Sim IJskes - QCG <sim@qcg.nl> wrote:
> On 01-12-10 01:43, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>>>
>>> Is the status file up to date, and have all the items been resolved?
>>> Anybody?
>>
>> Review  http://incubator.apache.org/projects/river.html
>
> Dates missing:
>
> * Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF been
> received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core
> code, and any new code produced by the project.
>
> * Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
> updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.
>
> How do we find out if these are cleared?

I should be sitting "somewhere" in the ASF subversion repository.
Where? I am not sure. Either in Incubator's public repo or worst case
in foundation private repository, accessible by Members only.

Jukka? Benson? Got any clue where to start looking?

AFAIR, all this was handled very early (before my time as Mentor), and
all rights needed were cleared, (incl Jini trademark, right?)....

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er