river-dev mailing list archives

From Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: status file
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 15:19:27 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Niclas Hedhman <niclas@hedhman.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Sim IJskes - QCG <sim@qcg.nl> wrote:
>> * Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF been
>> received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the package, the core
>> code, and any new code produced by the project.
>
> I should be sitting "somewhere" in the ASF subversion repository.
> Where? I am not sure. Either in Incubator's public repo or worst case
> in foundation private repository, accessible by Members only.
>
> Jukka? Benson? Got any clue where to start looking?

The records are stored inside the ASF-private repository.

The relevant software grant is dated April 18th, 2007 and covers the
"JINI Technology Starter Kit (v.2.1)" and "QATests" codebases for
Apache River. There's also a CCLA schedule B document dated January
17th, 2007 that covers "Sun's contributions to the 'River' project",
and a CCLA document dated January 27th, 2007 for Artima's contribution
of the ServiceUI API.

>> * Check and make sure that the files that have been donated have been
>> updated to reflect the new ASF copyright.

As far as I can tell we have the correct license headers everywhere.

The exact date of clearing these status entries isn't as important as
the fact that they have been cleared, so you can just enter today's
date based on the above information.

BR,

Jukka Zitting