river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Website, docuemntation links, and river/src-doc/static/index.html
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 15:05:07 GMT
All,

I believe it would be good to some how work in a link to the latest builds
river/src-doc/static/index.html on the web site under the documentation links.
This could possibly be per a link "Development Release Documentation" or
"Release Documentation" or maybe "Documentation and Specifications"; perhaps
better and more simply "River Documentation". It may not be formatted as the
rest of the site yet, but it still gets that valuable information out there for
anyone just now looking at River with a couple clicks on the web site. The
specifications really get to the heart of what it is and tries to accomplish in
my opinion. Too there are the manual pages plus the getting started page though
some of the lower links don't work (manual pages being some), and I assume this
is due to part of the build not copying things around and generating all the
JavaDocs. I haven't had time to look at the build to see if there is a target
which will copy those docs around an fix those issues or not. Regardless, I
think those things would be good to have visible directly from the web site
without one having to download anything first.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Wade

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org