river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: api compatibility auditing
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:47:04 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Should be able to use the Ant tasks to generate signatures. Just requires
pointing to a classpath from what I understood. Should work for generating a CDC
signature file. If you don't get time soon, I'll see if I can find some to play
with animal-sniffer.

Wade

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org