river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Re: Space/outrigger suggestions
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 18:30:21 GMT
I went ahead and sent James a reply to his personal email. I too will work on
changes, and we can compare diffs etc. Seems we're both thinking the required
changes are pretty trivial.

Wade

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org