river-dev mailing list archives

From Wade Chandler <hwadechandler-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: API and VM compatibility verification
Date Sun, 05 Dec 2010 22:47:49 GMT
----- Original Message ----

Whe
>have source in  several directories, do we collect them first in a single
>directory, or do we  specify multiple sourceDirectories?

They have Ant tasks, so you don't have to worry about trying to change  the
underlying build system. Too, animal-sniffer is a regular Java  library if you
need something more elaborate than the Ant tasks provide.  See:
http://mojo.codehaus.org/animal-sniffer/
http://mojo.codehaus.org/animal-sniffer/animal-sniffer-ant-tasks/index.html

Wade

Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org