river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject api compatibility auditing
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2010 14:10:45 GMT
On 30-12-10 13:16, Peter Firmstone wrote:
> I noticed you were experimenting with source version auditing, how did
> that go?

I have verification working on class level, against sun jdk 1.5
signatures. The only problem i see is that we cannot edit the signatures
right now. Craigh suggested a tool based on interface definitions, i
should have a look at it as well, but that one requires us to code up
all signatures manually so it seems.

Did you have a look already at animal-sniffer? A run with CDC signatures
could start verification for that platform. The problem is, i cannot
find a CDC signatures file.

Gr. Sim