river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Fw: Re: Space/outrigger suggestions
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 09:15:09 GMT
On 12/20/2010 11:38 PM, Peter wrote:
> I'm happy for people to continue discussing, studying and documenting
> the effects of Generics in Service API's for their own learning, but
> at some point soon, I'd like to see it separated from the
> reimplementation of outrigger so we can get on with progress.

I think we should ride this one out. It clearly has generated a lot of
interest. I would like to facilitate anything positive from this. I do
have a warning though. Nothing is going to happen if i'm not sent any
patches. If there are people out there, who are not committers and want
to champion this through, go for it. If it compiles, we have an
unambiguous manifestation of all what is thought, and then we can judge it.

Gr. Sim