river-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Brouwer <mark.brou...@marbro.org>
Subject Re: River efforts...
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:18:24 GMT
Hi Niclas,

On 05/12/2010 04:28, Niclas Hedhman wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are going through the list of present committers and seeing who is
> still active, to form the new Apache River top level project. YES,
> graduation is being worked on. And Tom Hobbs said his mail to you and
> others bounced. Not sure which one he tried.
>
> Cheers

I have a filter for River related mail and as I have little time these
days to read what is in the target folders it is therefore most likely I
missed Tom Hobb's his email.

For the foreseeable future I don't expect any spare time to contribute
enhancements as discussed when Jini was a Sun project, so it is better
to consider me inactive.

I'm not actively following the River mailing lists, but based on the
number of mails it looks like some people are very busy these days and I
wish them all the best with becoming a top level project.

Regards,
--
Mark Brouwer