river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Website, docuemntation links, and river/src-doc/static/index.html
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 00:56:49 GMT
The standards and release notes contain links to the build generated
javadoc, built from java source.

Is it possible to generate javadoc in the markdown format from the
source code?  Or can markdown generate javadoc?

If we could, then we could pull the website from it's svn path, and pull
the standards, release notes and javadoc from river/trunk.

This looks interesting: http://code.google.com/p/markdown-doclet/

I think we currently access the javadoc from hudson builds for our
website, but this isn't suitable for our release.  It would be nice if
we could satisfy the website and the release with one source, since this
reduces maintenance.

I'm not sure what the way forward is at the moment, it requires some
more thought.

Cheers,

Peter.