river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: Formatting of River Source Tree
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 11:03:36 GMT
On 12/10/2010 11:34 PM, Gregg Wonderly wrote:
> Okay, this is good news, and I guess I just did not see this being
> added. I've turned on per project formatting for the Jini tree as "tabs
> are 8" and "indentation is 4" and that makes a huge difference in
> readability. So maybe I can just relax a bit about this issue.

I've added a small note about the tabstops. Everybody in agreement?

Gr. Sim

# Coding conventions

## Indentation
Tabs are not used. Default indentation is 4 spaces.

## Other
Contributors are advised to read
<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/codeconv-138413.html>
and try to adhere as much as possible to these conventions.

## Older sources
We do not actively search and reformat source files
that are not formatted according to this convention.

Tab stops are considered to be on 8 spaces interval.