river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Website, docuemntation links, and river/src-doc/static/index.html
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:16:37 GMT
The doc's look like they're in a state of transition in the current
build, they don't look ready for release, can you or Sim let me know
when they are?  No pressure, take your time, if you need some help let
me know, it's probably best not to let too many cooks spoil the broth
for now though.  Once you're done, I'll add the jira generated release
notes.

It doesn't look like I'll get time to solve the Solaris 10 sparc Java 6
bugs, they do appear to be important security issues for sparc, so I'll
document their existence in the release notes.

Cheers,

Peter.