river-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Firmstone <j...@zeus.net.au>
Subject Re: Website, docuemntation links, and river/src-doc/static/index.html
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 05:29:30 GMT
Interesting.

When we distribute our release artifact, the release notes contain the
spec, which references the api docs contained in the release artifact.
I spent quite a bit of time tidying up last release.  I know your doing
this for the website, so it's a different concern.  But I wonder if we
can have relative links, or something, so we don't end up diverging the
website spec docs from those we distribute with the release?  Perhaps we
can populate the website with the last release API for the spec to
reference, rather than linking to the latest hudson build?

Don't know really, just thinking aloud.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Peter.