river-dev mailing list archives

From Sim IJskes - QCG <...@qcg.nl>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] Resolution
Date Thu, 09 Dec 2010 21:27:28 GMT
On 12/09/2010 04:10 PM, Tom Hobbs wrote:
> As you may be aware, the River team is currently pushing towards
> graduation and becoming a Top Level Project of the ASF.  Part of this
> process is the creation of a "Resolution".  You can find our draft
> resolution below.  As suggested by the Apache site, it's based on
> someone else's (accepted) resolution - in this case Harmony's.  We'd
> be grateful if you could take some time to review this resolution and
> let us have any comments about it before we put it to an official
> vote.

Shall we post the draft to general@incubator.apache.org? They can have
their input at the same time whe have.

"The resolution should be proposed on the general incubator list before
a VOTE is started to allow feedback. Once a consensus has been reached,
a VOTE should be started on the same general incubator list by a member
of the PPMC proposing that the IPMC recommends the resolution to the Board."

Gr. Sim