river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: [DRAFT] December Report
Date Mon, 06 Dec 2010 14:17:56 GMT
Do we need to vote on this? If so, +1

Patricia

Tom Hobbs wrote:
> Updated the three next important steps and moved the originals in the
> body of the report.  Added Jukka as the "signed by mentor"

The project has recently been able to run all the categories of the QA tests which is a significant
accomplishment, but it does make for a rather long test sequence.  They have highlighted several
bugs which have been fixed.  More of the JTREG tests are also passing after fixes to the environment
and the tests themselves.