river-dev mailing list archives

From Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Progress, and a problem
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 05:34:51 GMT
MICHAEL MCGRADY wrote:
> I might jump in here too as Patricia's go to guy or right hand man,
> or something.  I am interested if Patricia is.  We would have to talk
> but I think that a River implementation of JavaSpaces is important.

Is there any chance you could write a JavaSpaces benchmark? Perhaps work
with other pro-JavaSpaces people on the developer and user mailing lists
to make it realistic.

I'm worried that anything I do to fix the bug I'm hunting might slow it
down. In the long term, I want to make it faster.

As my next step, I'm planning to try to understand, and document, the
principles of operation of the current outrigger implementation.

Patricia