river-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Wonderly <gr...@wonderly.org>
Subject Re: informal roadmap votes collection
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 16:05:47 GMT
I think it is okay to accept bug fixing as an implicit first priority to
everyone's work on River.  I really appreciate you digging through the
transaction manager in particular.  I've spent some time looking for some random
transaction timeouts in heavily concurrent use (12-16 participants, 2-3 per 6-VM
machines with 4+ cores (i7-925) on 2 each physical machines).  There are still
bugs to find.

Gregg Wonderly