river-dev mailing list archives

From Mike McGrady <mmcgr...@topiatechnology.com>
Subject Re: datastructure classes
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:48:07 GMT
For my part the "for the ages" implementation of this function is required.  I am thinking
about Brewer's Theorem and other related "omitted" or non-functional values or quality control
criteria (QCC) in related to this functionality.  You have chosen your target well, I believe.

Sent from my iPhone

Michael McGrady
Principal investigator AF081_028 SBIR
Chief Architect